|HOME • OUR PHILOSOPHY • MAGNETISM STEPS • CONTACT US|
The Eight Vital Factors For A Magnetic Website
1. The Home Page must clearly communicate what your product or service will do for the visitor. Viewers quickly evaluate what they see, and will move on if not assured that they will find what they seek. You only have one chance to make a first impression. Sixteen years of web design have provided us unique insights regarding the motivational aspects of key design components. A powerful Home Page is the first critical step to a successful website.
2. A visitor must feel in control. He must be able to quickly find the information he is searching for, and evaluate its application to his use. There are a number of design and content techniques that will assist visitors in their quest.
3. Photos and graphics need to be chosen to demonstrate the positive features and benefits of your products and services. There are ways to display photos that contribute to the length of time a visitor spends on the site.
4. Text on every page must be written to encourage the visitor to remain on the site, and to guide them to take some desired action. We can help develop those incentives.
5. Make ordering, or asking questions, clear, simple, easy, and non-invasive of their privacy. We recommend including elements that build confidence, and that help prospects overcome their fear of releasing to much information about themselves.
6. Image-building should be a major part of every website. It is often what is remembered most about your company. These are missing from many sites.
7. The overall design, graphics and sales message of the site is vitally important in holding visitors, and helps differentiate your company from all of your competitors. It is one of the major factors that makes a site "sticky" or "Magnetic."
8. And finally, there are many hidden, and seldom utilized, programming techniques that enhance improved search engine placement.
Designing a website that is efficient and productive is no more expensive than a website that ignores all of these opportunities, and misses out on the greater potential that could be theirs.
Don't forget to request a free copy of
The Perrett Company has an
How To Decide What Type Of Site Would Be Best For You
To help you visualize how your website might be designed, and what type of content you would like to include, see the four broad categories below. Many sites combine elements from more than one category.
|THE PERRETT COMPANY • P.O. BOX 1546 • CRESTLINE CALIFORNIA 92325 • 972.562.5045|